View previous topic :: View next topic  
Protius010

re: Lvl 50-51 transition Q&A

This is right off the Aion site......

Question of the Week

Cerafina of Perento asks:

“With the launch of 2.0 in a few days, will my current XP be reset to 0% of level 50? Also what happens to my current soul debt?”

Hey Cerafina.

When Aion: Assault on Balaurea goes live on the 7th September, as was the case with the release on the Korean servers, you’ll find that your current experience will still be 100% of level 50 – obviously only if it was that before. This means that once you’re in game all you’ll need to do is kill one monster or complete one quest to tip yourself into level 51. In regard to your soul debt, the soul healers of Atreia aren’t of the understanding kind, and you will still owe the same amount you did before the expansion. This means that you’ll be able to pay it off in full and gain a slight advantage when it comes to gaining experience points to level. I hope this answer quells the rumour that experience points will be reset to the beginning of the level when you first log in after Aion: Assault on Balaurea goes live!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum